Brought a king size mattress and boxspring the beginning of March from PriceBusters but at the time I did not have a way to take it home.When back and picked it up and took it home and found out that they had sold me a secondhand mattress and box-spring that's nasty.

I don't care how hard times are for me I would NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buy a mattress somebody else has used. The sales guy name Shua never told me I was buying secondhand products. When back over there to talk a manager the owner act like I did something wrong and told me to bring it back and give him 149.00 more and I could get a new one but DA that's what I thought I brought the first time.

Is there a law against furniture stores that sell you secondhand mattresses and box-springs and then they don't even tell you.

Oh to top it off with the owner (want to call him something else)LOL, he told me you do what you got to do.

Had an Experience with Price Busters?

Comments

Price Busters - Wonderful Price Busters "The ladies in price buster, were absolutely professonial,patience, n courteous, The staff did not harrass us, and answered all questions. They allowed myself n husband to take our time ,and..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more